Specialization courses in Hospitality Management/ Facility Management/ Hospitality Supervision is a 1-year intensive programme which exposes the student to the diversity of hospitality industry and equips the student with intellectual & leadership capabilities allowing the student to move into diverse managerial roles in prestigious international organizations. It is aimed at providing all round development of the students in the Kitchen Department so that the student is able to be a part of departments like Facility Management / Hospitality Supervision / Hospitality Management.
Educational Objectives of the Programme
Create a blue print to Facility Management/ Hospitality Supervision/ Hospitality Management Departments.
Understand the fundamentals of the Hotel Industry, Commercial Operations of the Hotel Industry .
Introduction to key principles of various departments.
Focus on delivering superior performance and value to your customer.
To make the student employable in the department which he opts for.
To develop and sharpen the overall skills of the students so that he is job ready.
To have a curriculum leading to education.
- To provide our students with an in depth understanding of the operational aspects and knowledge of the underlying principles of the Facility Management/ Hospitality Supervision/ Hospitality Management departments.
- Allow students to become familiar with the practical aspects of the hospitality industry and the strategic management issues involved in operating International Resorts and Hotels withy relations to the various Departments.
- Present to them an avenue to move into range of international organizations in department of his / her choice.
- To train students for operational and administrative supervisory & management positions in the above stated Departments.
- Prepare for management careers in industry sectors such as Hotels, Resorts, Cruise Liners, Restaurants and Catering Organisations.
The application of operations fundamentals shall be nurtured through live practical and industry training’s. The programme delivery includes theory lectures, tutorials and interactive sessions, problem solving sessions & practical sessions, research projects and class presentation and case studies.It also includes the Hotel visits
Some of the major areas that will be covered
Facility Management, Rooms Division Management, Hospitality Management, Fundamentals of Management, Marketing Introduction, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Managerial Accounting, Principles of Management
Room Division Manager
Food and Beverage Manager
Guest Relations Manager
Food Auditor/ Beverage Auditor
Night Manager and many more