ANTI RAGGING NOTICE
DATE: 1st April 2022
This is to inform everyone that college has formed an Anti ragging committee as ragging is a criminal offence prohibited by both state and central government. Hence, senior students are instructed not to involve in any ragging activity directly or indirectly inside or outside the campus. If anybody is involved in ragging then strict action will be taken against him/her. This might also result in
- Imprisonment upto 2 years and a fine of Rs. 10,000/-
- Dismissal from the college.
New students are advised to give complaint in writing to the principal or respective departmental heads. Details of the anti ragging committee are given as under:-
- Pankaj Jasrotia (Principal) 9872802947
- Mohan Singh Chouhan (Asstt. Professor) 8894803650
- Richa Verma (Asstt. Professor) 8284099603
All the staff members are requested to be more vigilant and take care of the new students.