The TRAINING AND PLACEMENT cell at Allied College has a crucial role in guiding & assisting the students in their entry into suitable training, employment and successful careers. The cell provides guidance and assistance to the students in achieving their career goals.
The cell takes relevant steps in identifying the demands of the industry and prepares the students for this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skills development along with the regular academic program. Group discussions and aptitude tests are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance during their training and placements.
The objectives of the placement cell are as follows:-
- To assist students in career growth and development
- To bridge the existing gap between industry and academia
- To develop and establish a linkage between Industry and Institute
- To support students in personality development
- To organize training programme for corporate executives on various managerial skills
The placement cell makes an endeavor to enhance the employability of the students by conducting pre-placement industry/corporate-related activities like Regular Corporate Guest lectures, Mock Interview Sessions, Sector-wise Panel discussions and corporate seminars etc. Institute invites mid to top level corporate professionals on campus to guide and groom students as per corporate expectations.