- Admission Application for Allied CHCAM will be accepted by Online or Offline mode.
- All the Applicants are provisionally registered Online or through manual Application Form filled with all the required information and the choice of courses.
- Admission will be on First Come First Serve basis depending upon the personal interview and counselling session of the candidate, after that admission will be confirmed.
- The Candidate’s eligibility criteria are his past achievements, his interest and extracurricular activities, Medical Fitness Certificate and his learning ability. After that the candidate is allowed to register in the appropriate Course.
- Once the Admission is confirmed, Candidate has to deposited the fee. After confirmation of their Admission Fee, College will issue an admission confirmation letter. Once the seat is confirmed, fee is non-refundable and non-transferable as per University Rules.
- Students can apply for the Hostel Accommodation and College Bus Facility if they want to avail the same. These facilities will be available for at least one complete session. Student can not withdraw these facilities once he opts to avail the same at his will.
- In case of dropout/ withdrawal of course at a later stage, refund will be as per the Institutional policies mentioned in the Admission Form.
In case you required Bank Loan, kindly inform the Counselor at the time of Admission. College will guide you and provide you all the necessary Documents required for Loan process. The Education Loan facilities are provided by all Leading Banks across the country. The nearest Branch of the Bank in your home town preferably having account of your parents will easily provide you Educational Loan, as they require your parents to be Bank Guarantors or Co-Applicants.