1. What are the eligibility criteria for the admission?
For the 4 years Degree courses in Hotel Management the candidate should have passed Senior Secondary examination(12th class), for Diploma Level courses it is Matric (class 10th) and for the Masters in Hotel Management it is Graduation (any discipline) ..
2. What documents are to be submitted at the Time of Admission?
Two self attested sets of educational qualifications(10th/12th/
3. What are the timings of classes for the Programmes?
The duration of the classes will be from 9am till 4 pm daily five days a week.
4. What is the scope of Hospitality/Hotel Industry?
It is a leading and a fast growing Industry that provides good job opportunities to the pass out students that can be in Hotel Industry, Air Ticketing, Faculty in Hotel Management Colleges, Tourism Sectors, Hospital and Institutional Catering and many more.
5. Can you name a few other activities organized by Allied.
We work for the overall development of our students by emphasizing on their communication by providing them English and French classes. Different quizzes and competitions are organized so as to improve their confidence level. Visits to different hotels are also organized so as to provide them an exposure about the Industry.
6. What are the facilities provided at Allied?
At Allied we provide well equipped Food Production Lab, House Keeping Lab, Training Restaurant, Training Bar, Front Office Lab, well equipped Computer Lab with Internet facility, College Canteen and many more .
7. What are the co curricular activities organised by Allied?
Allied has an association with Chandigarh Tourism/Punjab Tourism/Haryana Tourism and our students participate in different events like Pinjore Heritage Festival, Surajkund Festival, and other National level Events etc. Along with this, visit to Aahar International fest at Delhi and other hospitality related fests are also organized.
8. What is the guarantee of Training and Placement at Allied?
At Allied we have a different Training and Placement cell that works 24*7 which helps the students to get placed . We have tie ups with many renowned Hotels. We have placed more than three thousand students at National and International level.
9. Do you have Hostel Facility?
Yes we do have Hostel facility for both Boys and Girls .
10. Do you have Loan facility for the students ?
Yes we do have Loan facility for the students and our name is also on the MHRD site
11. Do you offer Scholarships to the students?
Yes we do have scholarships for the Meritorious/needy students/ Defence personnel wards/ girls
12. Do you offer free education to SC/ST /OBC Candidates?
Yes we do offer almost free education to SC/ST/OBC Candidates
13. Why should I join Allied College of Hospitality Culinary Arts and Management?
You have multiple reasons to join Allied College of Hospitality Culinary Arts and Management which includes state of the Art Campus, Best Infrastructure and Faculty Team, Best Hospitality Tie Ups for the Training and Placements to mention a few.
14. Do you Offer International Training and Placements to your students?
Yes we do offer International Training and Placement assistance to our students and many of our Alumni is already working in Hospitality chains Abroad
15. Which stream students can join Hotel Management Courses?
Hotel Management courses can be joined after doing 12th class from any stream, be it Medical/Non Medical/Arts/Commerce/ Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board